Making this your "BEST" move yet
Nothing provides me with greater satisfaction than helping my clients achieve the dream of home ownership. I realize that you need a real estate professional that will listen to you, understands the industry, and is positioned to stay ahead of the game.
I am constantly researching the latest technologies, tools and services, to ensure my clients benefit from the best marketing and search products to help with the sale or purchase of their home. I pride myself on negotiating skills that allow my clients interests to be represented in the best possible way. My relationships through residential mortgage lending and loan structuring allow my clients the best options to fulfill their needs and financial objectives. I truly enjoy the opportunity to help provide my clients a wonderful experience during the process of achieving their dreams!
• Specializing in Residential Real Estate and have been in sales since 1972
• Serving Champaign, Savoy, Urbana, Mahomet, Monticello, Rantoul, St. Joseph, Tolono and the Surrounding Communities
• I love real estate and helping clients make their dreams come true!
• Enjoy representing both buyers and sellers. I enjoy working with first time buyers/sellers, those moving up, relocation buyers/sellers, empty nesters... and all of you in between!!
• Am active in protecting the rights of property owners and private property rights at both the local, state and national levels.
• Currently hold GRI, E-Pro and At Home with Diversity Designations and Certifications. Constantly increasing my knowledge to better serve you.
• Enjoy spending time with family and friends, volunteering and giving back, people, most sports especially University of Illinois basketball and football, and reading
• Served as 2004 President of our Champaign County Association of Realtors. Have been very active in my local association, having served on and chairied, most of our local committees. Have been elected to the board of directors and have gone thru the Association chairs. Currently participate on several committees, both at the state and local levels.
• Avid "ILLINI" basketball and football supporter of the University of Illinois
• Pride myself on outstanding service with a "smile"
• Striving to make this your "best move yet"
• Great negotiation skills
• Use of cutting-edge technologies and digital initiatives to link up with today's savvy real estate consumer.
• Professionally trained in and sensitive to a wide range of cultural issues.
• Constantly improving knowledge to better help clients with all their real estate needs.
• Provide a virtual tour of every listing.
• Each property will have its own Curbside marketing code
• Relocation clients will receive a "newcomer welcome packet"
• "Wow" customer service with a SMILE
• Buyers Agency
• Sellers Agency
• New Construction from start to finish
• First time buyers, empty nesters and all in between
Awards & Certifications:
- 2012 Realtor of the Year Champaign County Association of REALTORS
- GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute
- E-Pro Designation - Internet marketing, technologies and digital initiatives to link up with today's savvy real estate consumer
- AHWD Certification - At Home With Diversity certification relays to the public that I have been professionally trained in a wide range of cultural issues
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #2 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Offering Concierge Services to Make Your Move Easier
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service